At Coffin Comics, we have over 20 years of experience in the mail order comic book business. We utilize the very best packaging procedures to insure that your merchandise arrives to you in "off the shelf" condition! To this end:
- We enclose all comic books in acid-free bags and boards* to protect against the elements and reduce movement and spine roll during transit.
- Comic books are well-protected by cardboard pads and/or bubble wrap before they're placed in their outer cartons to further prevent damage such as bends and creases while the package is transit.
- On larger orders, we surround your items with bubble wrap and/or packing paper so that the parcel is packed tight and its contents do not shift during transit.
- We only use outer cartons certified for 200 lb. bursting strength or better!
Outside shipping containers may show signs of damage, but their contents remain safe, in "off the shelf" condition!
NOTES ON SHIPPING 11x17" PRINTS
- Orders containing prints may be shipped in a sturdy tube, rather than a flat box.
- If you place an order for prints, and would prefer they ship flat in a box for an additional fee, type your request in the Special Instructions area during checkout. Then email us at email@example.com so we may invoice you for the additional shipping.
*Due to current supply chain issues, comics may not come packaged individually in bags and boards. Multiple comics may be bundled together in a single bag/board. We apologize for the inconvenience!